WHAT CAN I DO IF SOMEONE CRASHED INTO MY CAR AND HAVE NO INSURANCE | THIRD PARTY COVER IF SOMEONE CRASHES INTO ME

What happen if someone i bumped into claims will my car insurance go up? what can i do if someone crashed into my car and i have no insurance  ?
I have comprehensive insurance on my car (insurance collision + third party). What if my friend take my car and crashes?

My friend has:
1. No insurance
2. Only liability insurance (but that its policy is the car not mine)
3. Full Coverage - Disclaimer + collision (but of course with your car in politics, not mine)

Please help me understand what happens in each of these circumstances.


incoming search terms: what do I do someone crashed into me, if someone i bumped into claims will my car insurance go up, third party liable under my comprehensive auto insurance who is going for my damage, third party cover if someone crashes into me, what can i do if someone crashed into my car and i have no insurance
 
Copyright Cheap car insurance direct online quote All Rights Reserved
Sitemap
Home Contact Privacy Policy .